Landing pages are tailored webpages that users are directed to from an online advertisement or search engine result. Good landing pages directly correlate with the advertisement the user clicked on, entice them to take action, and often result in leads and conversions.
So why do you need a landing page? Here’s why:
- Landing pages generate leads by focusing on the on the user through targeted, customized messaging.
- They easily promote specific products or services based on the users’ interest.
- Landing pages encourage users to sign up for newsletters, redeem offers, or some other form of a conversion.
- They’re a good way to track results and ROI from your marketing efforts and allow advertisers to analyze campaign effectiveness.
- Can be used to manage different campaigns based on products or services, promotions, and offers.
- Cost-effective way to engage with potential customers, create a personal connection, and provide value.
According to HubSpot research, those with over 40 landing pages generated 12 times more leads than those with only 1 to 5 landing pages. Additionally, 48% of marketers design a new landing page for each marketing campaign they initiate.
Do you use landing pages with your internet marketing campaigns?