The stats don’t lie, here are seven mobile marketing tips to get you started in the new year:
- Have a mobile-friendly website. You should have a mobile-friendly site that is usable and easy to navigate. Make it visually appealing while still providing readily available information.
- Make it responsive. Ideally, your website should be responsive to mobile devices, tablets, and desktops. Responsive sites are on the rise, consider updating your site to fit all devices.
- Keep it simple. Mobile screens are small, always keep this in mind. Your design, images, and copy should all be simple. By having a simple design, you encourage users to stay and engage.
- Text messages should be strategic. If you’re running a text message campaign, be sure to be strategic in when and what you send out. You should have a clear call-to-action every time.
- Make emails mobile-friendly. If your site is mobile-friendly, your emails should be too. Most people open emails on their mobile devices, makes it easy for them to navigate to your website.
- Include social media. Most mobile users have social media setup on their devices. Make sure that your website and emails contain social media icons that link to your pages and encourage users to like your pages and interact with you. This will help build brand awareness and loyalty.
- Make it easy to fulfill a call-to-action. Everything from your website to your email to your social media should have a call-to-action. Make it clear and concise what you want users to do.
What mobile marketing tips do you have to share? Tell us in the comments below.