Here are 10 tips to drive traffic to your website:
- Optimize your SEO. This isn’t a one-step process. Optimizing your SEO takes time and lots of due diligence to keep it performing the way you want in order to drive site traffic.
- Provide valuable content. Use your blog to increase the new content posted to your site for SEO purposes, and remember to be developing engaging content that is of value to customers.
- Social media and sharing buttons. Social media can be your best friend if you take the time to do it right, use social media to push customers back to your site. Also, utilize share buttons on your site and blog to help spread your links online.
- Banner ads and retargeting. Set a budget for some banner advertising on platforms that cater to your key demographics and think about investing in some retargeting campaigns.
- Content on other sites. Having your content, whether it blogs, articles, etc., published on other credible sites will help enhance your search listing and lend authority to your site.
- Email marketing. Utilize email marketing campaigns to drive traffic back to your site and tailored landing pages. Be sure to use catchy headlines and keep your emails direct and interesting.
- Linking your site. Think more about linking your site to other credible sites and having other sites link to your website. This relationship is productive and beneficial for both parties, so see who you can partner up with.
- Keyword integration. Research and make use of your keywords in your website content, blogs, and anything published on the web or your site. Your keywords will help searchers find your content.
- Get into video. Create videos to attract attention and buzz to your site through social media and other promotion. Videos have the great potential to go viral, so come up with something creative and out-of-the-box.
- Get talking and sharing. Word-of-mouth is still one of the best ways to get business. Get talking with your customers and lead, have them write reviews and share on social media.
How do you drive traffic to your website? Tell us in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Danilo Rizzuti at FreeDigitalPhotos.net