In the office, we are always snacking on something and around this time of year, there is usually a bag of candy in the break room (Ok, let’s be honest – there’s always a bag of candy around here!). Some of the team favorites include Kit Kats, Reese’s, Butterfingers, and the classic, Hershey Kisses. The easiest way to our hearts, however, is a can of Red Bull for the longest and busiest of days.
Here are some stories that came to mind during our Halloween at Millennium:
- Amanda – Last Halloween, Amanda dressed up as a woodland fairy. The giant wings she wore were her favorite part of the costume, regardless of accidentally taking out a few innocent bystanders with them.
- Chris – Our in-house aficionado of scary movies, Chris prefers some classics such as “Halloween” and “Psycho.”
- Howard – Howard fondly reminisced about his firefighter and superhero costumes from his childhood.
- Jess – Jess was a witch for most of her childhood. Some say it’s reflective of her personality as an adult, but not to her face!
- Kyle – For almost six years as a child, Kyle donned a ninja costume. He proudly recalled the costume’s detail, right down to the double swords.
- Linda – Linda’s favorite costume growing up was milk’s favorite cookie, the Oreo. She also enjoyed watching the classic “Jaws.”
- Mark – Mark recalled dressing up as an injured member of the Boston Red Sox during one of their disappointing seasons, his fiancé Sarah was the nurse who took care of him.
- Nick – Despite not usually watching horror movies, Nick enjoys a tradition of viewing the classic film “The Shining” every year on Halloween.
- Stella – This year Stella got all dressed up as the cutest dinosaur we’ve ever seen. Check out our Facebook page for a fun photo!
- Vince – Vince’s favorite memory was dressing up as Eddie Munster from “The Munsters.” The costume even included a plastic hairpiece to mimic Eddie’s slicked back hair.
What were your favorite Halloween costumes and movies growing up? We want to know!