Millennium’s staff members are empowered to reach their full potential through mentoring and educational opportunities, including employee training grants, monthly in-house training sessions, rewards programs, and educational reimbursements.
Flexible schedules are offered to parents and students. The firm’s supportive environment is critical toward retaining satisfied and productive employees – and in cultivating Millennium’s creative and client-centric work environment.
- 401k Contribution Program
- Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- Sick and Personal Time
- Paid Training Programs
- Flexible Working Schedules
Send your resume to: Linda Fanaras, President at Lfanaras@mill.agency.
Highly skilled marketer with at least two (2) years of agency experience. This individual must have excellent written and communication skills; works well with people. At least two (2) years of client services and media relations experience is required. You must have the desire to learn our clients’ businesses, strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Excellent copywriting, editing, proofreading and grammar skills
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand technical subject matter
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, advertising or equivalent
- Mastery of Office 2010
- 3+ years of public relations experience; ad agency expertise a plus, ideally in the health care sector
- Expertise with client budgets, marketing strategies and management
- Effective liaison between management and clients (internal and external)
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to write press releases, newsletters, speeches, articles and annual reports
- Understands corporate advertising to maintain an organization’s identity, name and reputation
- Works with and answers inquiries from individuals, journalists and other companies
- Speaking in public and organizing presentations and press conferences
- Develops and maintains good working relations with the media, including local and national newspapers, magazines, radio and television
- Office 2010 proficiency required
- 4-year accredited college education required
How to Apply
Serious applicants only with required expertise. Please submit your resume and at least three (3) writing samples of press releases, articles, etc. (required) to Linda Fanaras.
Creative Designer/WordPress Programmer
This position is responsible for developing and executing design concepts and overseeing multiple design projects simultaneously. Ideal candidate will work closely with the digital marketing team in designing visually appealing creative for various levels print collateral, and web from start to finish.
Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable in the latest trends and best practices in print and web design as well as proven web programming skills using HTML5, CSS3 and PHP within the WordPress content management system.
- A stunning portfolio featuring examples of clean design style (Web & print)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Mac proficient)
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, PHP a MUST
- Experience with WordPress and theme creation
- Knowledge of Joomla and Drupal content management systems a plus
- Experience with SEM/SEO and Video a plus
- Experience with social media API integration (ie. Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Must be self-motivated, a problem solver and quickly learn new technology and standards
- Keeps supervisor apprised of the status of work through daily/weekly status reports
- Must have exceptional copy writing and communications skills
- Must have the durability, flexibility and absolute ability to manage the work through to completion
- A four-year degree in graphic design, web design, or computer programming
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in graphic and web design
How to Apply
Serious applicants only with required expertise. Please submit your resume and online portfolio (required) to Linda Fanaras.
Join Millennium’s team as a Marketing and Communications Intern and gain valuable work experience and skills that will assist you in your future career. Internships are designed based on your academic requirements and schedule for fall, spring, or summer semesters.
Millennium’s internships are available at our Manchester, NH headquarters to students who are currently enrolled in a full-time, undergraduate degree program and are taking the internship for college credit.
To apply, please send your resume to Jessica Chabot.
Some of our technology-driven clients who trust us with their marketing.